PUMPKIN PIE CAKE
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 50 mins
Total Time: 1 hrs 10 mins
Yield: 1 9×13-inch pan
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- ½ cup margarine
- 1 large egg
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup margarine
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13-inch pan.
- Reserve 1 cup cake mix from the package. In a bowl, combine remaining cake mix, melted margarine, and 1 egg. Press mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9×13-inch pan to form a crust.
- Mix together pumpkin, evaporated milk, 3 eggs, sugar, and cinnamon until blended. Pour over crust.
- Combine brown sugar and reserved 1 cup cake mix in a bowl, then cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over pumpkin filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes. Keep refrigerated.