WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT
BECAUSE WE CARE FOR YOUR SAFETY
- We do ask you to join us in our efforts to keep everyone safe by following best-practices.
- For those who are at-risk, elderly, or have any hesitations about attending, our services will continue to be streamed LIVE on our WEBSITE, Facebook or YouTube
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently or after coughing or touching your face.
- If you or your children are sick or not feeling well, we ask that you join us by please watching online.
- We are unable to monitor and/or enforce vaccination status or mask requirements and leave that to the discretion of the individual.
- For information regarding current guidelines in regards to COVID-19 please visit California Department of Health and the Orange County Department of Health
WE PROVIDE OPTIONS NOT RESTRICTIONS!
- We offer indoor and outdoor seating (under canopies with heaters)
- We also offer in-car service options on a first come, first served basis. Simply tune your radio to 89.9 FM.
- All of our services are streamed LIVE online at live.calvarysanclemente.org
- Previous services are archived at sermons.calvarysanclemente.org
- We believe in self-determination and encourage people to exercise wisdom, to walk in love and to be led by the Holy Spirit.
As a Christian, I am commanded by scripture to gather corporately to worship the LORD with singing, spoken prayers and spoken Word. Attending Calvary Chapel San Clemente is a free choice and our services are open to all who want to attend. By attending, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending any Calvary Chapel San Clemente worship service, Bible study or event, you and any dependents or guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Calvary Chapel San Clemente, or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, or contractors liable for any illness or injury.