Calvary Chapel San Clemente offers many options for people to worship and study God's Word with us.
OPTIONS FOR YOU!
- Weather permitting, we offer indoor seating and outdoor seating (under canopies with heaters)
- We also offer in-car service options on a first come, first served basis. Simply tune your radio to 89.9 FM.
- All of our services are streamed LIVE online at live.calvarysanclemente.org
- Previous services are archived at sermons.calvarysanclemente.org
- If you or your children are sick or not feeling well, we ask that you please join us by watching online at home.
- Children’s ministry is available 10 AM Sunday morning ONLY.
STATE, COUNTY AND FEDERAL COMPLIANCE
- The State of California has announced plans to open the state fully on June 15.
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- We have added hand sanitizing stations for increased cleanliness.
- We provide contactless offerings boxes for your tithes and offerings.
- We serve individually sealed and packaged communion elements.
- We provide all service and event information online through the church center app.
- We provide contactless giving online at give.calvarysanclemente.org.
- We ask that all attendees voluntarily follow health and safety guidelines.
- We encourage families to sit together.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR SAFETY AND ARE EXPECTANT FOR ALL THAT GOD IS GOING TO DO!
Please be mindful that some may not be comfortable handshaking, embracing, or touching anyone outside of their personal household. Some may choose to wear a mask for safety reasons. Others may choose to not wear a mask. Some may choose to watch online because they do not feel safe in a crowd of people. Others are comfortable gathering for worship in person. Be sensitive to one another during this time. Everyone is in a different place and our job is not to judge and condemn someone because they are choosing a more cautious approach during this season. Love defers to the needs of others. Please wash your hands often. Please cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing. Please be respectful of one another.